Student Spotlight: Brenna Fritzche

Allison Kufta, Editor

Brenna Fritzsche ‘16 , an involved member of the Nazareth Academy community, participated in a summer leadership training program in the summer, called CILTS. This program took place at the summer camp known as Camp Tecumseh.

Brenna describes the exciting two week program, “It was an awesome experience,  not only was it fun, but it was awesome in a different sort of way.” She also gained insight on life and the importance of relationships with other people. Brenna expounds on this idea, “I got to get closer with people my own age, people twice my age, and people half my age and it was really neat to see how people of all ages become friends and how you can make a difference in people’s lives by just being their friend.”

Additionally, she was involved in the annual Solsberry Hills service project. “Solsberry Hill was a great opportunity for me to give back and learn more about myself and other people; it was an eye opening experience. It made me realize that it’s something that I enjoy doing and something I want to pursue,” Brenna says of her time there.

Brenna is also a member of student council, math club, Youth Initiative, Cross Roads Youth Ministry, Roadrunner club, SMILE, and is an athlete in the cross country, basketball, and lacrosse teams.